This is Nick Vujicic and his son, Kiyoshi James Vujicic. Nick was born with tetra-amelia syndrome, which means he was born with no limbs. He is a successful international motivational speaker and travels globally to give speeches.
At age 8, Nick thought and contemplated about suicide because of all the bullying he had went through throughout elementary school. At age 10 he tried to drown himself. It was a failed attempt but his parents’ love prevented him from following through.
He went through many struggles, from trying to learn how to pick up a phone, to learning how to deal with not playing soccer when he was in grade school. At one point in time, his mother showed him a newspaper article about a man suffering from a severe disability and he realized he should embrace his lack of limbs.
Nick now uses his disability to inspire younger generations and to encourage them,
"The choice that we have is to either give up or keep on going."
"You take steps in this direction, you take steps in that direction, and you sort of get lost along the way. And sometimes you fall down… It should be impossible for me to get back up. As long as I try to get up, there’s always that chance that I can get back up."
"I don’t care if you’re fat, short, tall, man. I DON’T CARE. I don’t care what you’re good at, I don’t care what you’re not good at. But I’m going to tell you that you’re awesome just the way you are…"
"You are worth more than diamonds. You can do something. You can live. Life!"
watch the videos (there’s 11 parts): HERE
tags: upload. nick vujicic. inspirational. must read. video. youtube video. anti-bullying. motivational. hope. youtube. motivational speaker. nick. vujicic. quality.
- wh0tever likes this
- minaar reblogged this from qracefully
- yakoeb reblogged this from vicky-ks
- vicky-ks reblogged this from gracetangles
- estados-de-animo reblogged this from qracefully
- asianbarbiebitch likes this
- inspecjean reblogged this from qracefully
- sierrajskies reblogged this from qracefully
- sierrajskies likes this
- recoveryplaylist reblogged this from qracefully
- shanpurcell reblogged this from justtxme
- justtxme reblogged this from qracefully
- justtxme likes this
- dubistschon reblogged this from qracefully and added:
- sopreciousinyoureyes likes this
- kartiadiamond likes this
- thesunsetinparadise reblogged this from whererainbowsendwithblue
- sebuahkisahklasiik reblogged this from gracetangles
- randomslapdash likes this
- pabloandthehelicopter likes this
- serendipityh likes this
- funsized-sunflower reblogged this from gracetangles
- yellieriz reblogged this from inzpire365
- youngheartthrob reblogged this from inzpire365
- youngheartthrob likes this
- letsbecoyandwitty likes this
- whererainbowsendwithblue reblogged this from gracetangles
- whererainbowsendwithblue likes this
- itsmissfuckyou reblogged this from gracetangles
- wordsthatheals likes this
- miszchelle likes this
- gracetangles reblogged this from labyrinthinehearts
- almostlikemagic likes this
- uhlehsuh likes this
- labyrinthinehearts reblogged this from inzpire365
- inzpire365 reblogged this from qracefully
- puritydies reblogged this from qracefully
- dreamyx22 likes this
- expl0ded likes this
- chemical-kidss reblogged this from qracefully
- nietanikitaaaaaa likes this
- jacobrenggli reblogged this from qracefully
- miluniv2020 likes this
- ing-guhl-nook likes this
- wif1liam likes this
- thegodoftheuniverse reblogged this from qracefully
- postinqlimit likes this
- qracefully posted this